Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Little Doll makes a Doll...

This afternoon, Hillary Ashton decided to make a doll. Of course, there are pictures :o)
Rolling out the hair...
DSC04330
Yes, we stayed in our pjs all day long :o)
DSC04336
Step one...DONE :o)
DSC04338
Next...the princess dress...
DSC04341
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her sweet little fingers!
DSC04342
DSC04344
Making the jewelry...
DSC04345
Hillary Ashton LOVED following the steps on the instruction page...
DSC04346
Her little mini-me turned out cute!
DSC04355
My doll with her doll :o)
DSC04353

This was such a fun craft. I think you would like it. Try it! Try it! And you may. Try it and you may I say. We have also read a lot of Dr. Seuss today...haha!! Actually Hillary Ashton has read a lot today :o) I know she's my kid, but DANG this girl can read! She has no fear tackling tough books and does great! I love that she never seems to get frustrated or discouraged. I am sooooo proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment